Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Queen of the Coast

Queen of the Coast Tuna









I've had Queen of the coast sardines, but I have never tried the tuna. I'm a sucker for packaging, especially anything in a Sardine tin.  A great looking tin of fish. A nice solid, flaky consistency. This is how canned tuna should and use to look like; not this seagull puke, looking tuna, you find in a can now. No fishy smell or taste, a very clean tasting fish. I will be getting more. The best part, no damn can opener is required!

I picked these up at a Spanish store a couple years back, it has since become more Americanized and no longer carries this brand. You can order them online HERE they seem to be out of stock right now.

A damn good tin of fish!




 If canned fish is your thing, here's a sight I stumbled upon. Mouth Full of Sardines

No comments:

Post a Comment