Monday, June 2, 2014

Sardinas

It has been several years since I've owned a Cat. Ever since I put  Jester, down, I've not really cared for cats. We have quite a few running around, all are my wife's and kid's. By some strange incident I've encountered another cat. Say hello to Sardinas!

( AKA: Sardine AKA: Fat Boy)

Many people have kittens, but, Sardinas is not your average kitten! He absorbed two litter mates in his mother's womb, he drowned one litter mate, over a favorite teat dispute, he pushed one litter mate into on coming traffic, to test the 9 lives theory...  I will be posting about his training in the next month, with random post in between. I would write about Jester, and how great he was, but I don't anyone to look down on their cats.
Jester: Best Damn Cat Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment