Monday, June 30, 2014

Death Becomes Them...


 This morning I received a photo text from the wife. (It seems, I taught, Sardinas too well!) I was informed my youngest daughter opened her Gerbil cage, and Sardinas swooped in, grabbed mama gerbil, and killed her; Then ran off with the body and hid. 




When the wife approached Sardinas, he began to growl at her, (apparently, shes not read this blog, or she would not have fucked with him! She's lucky, Sardinas, spared her) My youngest daughter only said uh-oh... She learned a valuable lesson today. I did price Gerbils today (this female was gave to us , along with three others) 13 damn dollars! For a rat! That's crazy! Today is the end of the month long blog gig. I leave you with the many faces of "Sardinas the great!" 







No comments:

Post a Comment